Thanks, I Hate It! ๐Ÿ˜€


Notes:

1. I didn’t need to see the spasms of the meat. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿšซ

2. WOW!  My image of an Angel was WAY off in my mind.

3. There is a hymn “Be Not Afraid



4. There was a “Do not be Afraid” section in the Bible, but not exact “be not afraid”

5. Personally:  I like the eyes on the cars. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿš—

6. Turned into a “How-To” video with flossing.

7. I Blocked out the "Friends" photo so you can use this as a template to pretend to add whatever you want to make it look like Robert is showing off a photo from his phone. 



8. If you don’t know:  Robert's Friend Azzy (also Canadian) is Azra "Azzy" Bajrami

9. LOGO Guessing Game:  Answer



10. I take off my shoes in the doorway, but most still wear shoes because one they won’t have to stay long with you and to prevent stubbing your toes on the furniture. ๐Ÿ‘ž๐Ÿ‘ž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020