2022 = New Year & Changes

 





I would like to Thank you for all in the Support towards this Blog. 💗

I created it because when I posted too many funnies under comments in RobertIDK videos many for some reason not all could view.

I enjoyed the Access and Freedom to create and cover several RobertIDK videos and sharing my Wacky Humor.

Now that Robert has reached his One Million Subscribers and he’s hasn’t disappeared from YouTube for a "break" and even shown his survival skills even after a major blow to his Heart - I’m sure he won’t need (or notice) this blog has ended. 😋

The Blog will continue to be here for for newbies to appreciate and as long as the videos aren’t deleted or privatized on Robert’s YouTube channel they will be here.

Thanks again fellow Boop Troopers for your Kindness and Responses.

May you continue to be Blessed in 2022. 


Comments

  1. THANKS for doing this and keeping me sane with this Blog and can't wait to learn of your new project in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife Sara and I enjoyed being part of this blog and even though we didn't always comment on the pages we did laugh and find things interesting on some of your comments.

    It's nice to learn your not moving away from your devotion to Robert's success, however just leaving the blog. We know you were with Robert for a long time and Hope he appreciates your contributions to it.

    XOXO
    Sara & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this because Rob was a dick towards you about his GF who dumped his ass? He should have never posted wrong details about that one post. Sounds the older he gets the bitter he gets towards the OG peeps. #sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to miss the best part of watching his vids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll miss your blogs but please come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know he wouldn't have gotten all those subs without your Help. We were watching timelines at that time when he was pushing for numbers and U held the sleepover to get more. Thanx for all these pages. Do go into hiding. The World needs U.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnnMarie you really have helped me from all my troubles < big troubles > by putting this blog together to carry on your humor. It not only distracted me from my pain but we became real Friends because of it. You have a gift for sympathy and Good Heart as well as your comedic words. You shared the comedy on all your platforms to keep others sane so I will find it on those from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Happy for you that you can break free from old news.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

I AM A WIMP #001 - Reacting To Oddly Terrifying Things