TIKTOK PARENT PRANKS ARE OUT OF CONTROL...


Notes:

1. Yes.  That was a photo of Robert.

2. Yes.  That is a photo of Teen Robert.

3. The officer should write in his report that “the mom fallen and couldn’t get up” and see if his co-workers laugh cause its just like the tag line to the commercial.

4.  People don’t steal on TikTok - they recycle. 

5.  When she wants to go out or wants a new car - I can’t wait until Dad returns the favor of a prank.

6.  I Hope the Dad saw the son before whacking the bed.  Perhaps it was a pet underneath instead?

7.  Note:  Neither grandparent rushed to try to grab the fake baby.

8.  Jasper wouldn’t have been for the TikTok without Robert first adding a meme combo by adding “Yeet!”

9.  SSSniperwolf wanna be just went that little big too far to realize it was fake.

10.  ðŸ˜• Starting to get concerned.  We have had several “camera battery just died” issues and now we’re having lapses in knowing when audio is running.  Is Robert trying to “crank the videos out” so fast he’s forgetting the basics? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Wink.



12. Wondering:  When did using the F-word in any context when it came to Parents become acceptable? 

13. It’s official - I’m to old for the Turkey skit.

14. I didn’t mind ‘off to school’ his voice - I was more concerned he’s getting 3 meals a day.

15. The kid jumping is more of how a cat would react over how a person would - in my opinion.

16. So remember never play the “Pull My Finger” prank on Robert (when your about to fart) because he doesn’t like pulling fingers out of sockets.

17. Loved the nail polish prank idea, but Dad went from 1 to 100 in anger and then back to 1 within seconds.  Who does that if it was real?

18. POW!  Robert with glasses & hair style. LOVE IT.


19.
 I have no idea how someone could do the dissolving swimming trunks on someone they love to embarrass them and to show off the goods they get for themselves. (shaking my head) 

20. I bet the ladies will stop asking for potluck dinner nights. #coffeeGrounds

21. Fake or not - people will still watch the TikTok.  Men didn’t click on the video for the prank.

22. Dang.  Robert has time to mirror flip the photo in editing, yet he didn’t. (I did however)



EXTRA:  Also switching titles from first seeing it when posted and when someone comes back to watch it again will get confusing unless you stick to one.

 

Comments

  1. So glad I found you again. I saw you were not posting under comments & my Friends sent me this link. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect match to RobertIDK's video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020