REACTING TO 100 DANK MEMES IN 21 MINUTES


Notes:

1. Remember:  Just because Robert has his headphones on - doesn’t mean they are plugged in.

2. If he doesn’t know how to secure the neon cloud onto his wall - who did the other one for him? 

3. I’m really digging the Ukulele.

4. This proves these videos are out of order because in a previous video he already had it secured to the wall with the alien one.

5. Isn’t the cat one more of a video for SPOOKY clips? LOL

6. 📍 #idea for a future WIMP video he can keep that for Fear of Ailurophobia (intense fear of cats) 🐱

7. Thanks a lot Robert.  Now Baby Shark tune is stuck in my head for the next couple hours. Ugh.

8. There is the promo photo for the Thanksgiving video.  Gobble Gobble.

9. I think:  Robert is a YouTuber for the Fame & Fortune. (LMAO)

10. That watermelon prank was hilarious.

11. I so felt bad for Robert when he called it E.T. theme music.  I knew right off it wasn’t.  (and he calls himself a gamer? #sad)

12. 📍 Suggestion:  Ask a Friend to collect various theme songs and see if he can name them correctly.  Make it a Collab Contest against each other.

13. I was so waiting for that woman to knock the dude out.

14. Sorry:  Adorable Break.



15. The car on the right reminded me of Johnny Five from the Short Circuit movie.

16. I wouldn’t trust any Internet device with my cat - I’d have tons of cat related items from Amazon showing up at the door. LOL

17. List of things Robert Loves:

A.  Kanye West

B.  GameCube

18. So Monkey noises is the new fake intercom pages.  I like it. 👍

19. Wondering if what’s happening in that’s cat’s brain is:  “Why you hitting yourself?”

20. What was the name of the Original song Robert replaced in the bug meme clip? (⓿_⓿)


UPDATE:  I found what the song was ---> "Replay" by Iyaz that had to be edited out to avoid a copyright claim.

Comments

  1. Still loving your clips you make of his videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see Johnny 5 when the car first pops open.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020