I AM A WIMP #011 - MeatCanyon Animations...



Notes:

1. OMFG! I just got the song out of my head and it’s back. 🎵 Do-Do-Do-Do-Do.

2. I don’t remember spooky animations being on the top 10 list on our end.🤔

3. The one thing we never wanted him to see - the SpongeBob animation.

4. Wow!  That SpongeBob animation can also double for a spot on Adult sites for those with beyond twisted minds. \(〇_o)/

5. Why did they make a small Patrick hiding under the table?  Doesn’t he enjoy the secret formula too? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Hey ASMR fans - turn this video clip of SpongeBob into an MP3 and tell me how your ears like it. (⓿_⓿)

7. I guess Sandy can’t get to land to experience this SpongeBob too.

8. I Believe the Original title was:  How to ruin Robert's childhood under 4 minutes. 😋

9. Hey Joshua - you going to rinse out that bowl, dude?

10. So Joshua doesn’t have a Monkey on his back about this addiction to the cereal, but has a Tiger instead?

11. Note:  turdaffinity.net (the link on the computer) Turd Affinity 

12. LOL “hard to digest” (as Pooh with having issues digesting the Honey - and/or his Friends)

13. Fanfiction:  Horrid or Original? 😎

14. Dare to Compare:


Scooby-Doo from the animation VS. Brian from Family Guy when he lost his teeth.


Comments

  1. I was just thinking that about Scooby on where it looked familiar with the nose. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020