WARNING: BLURSED IMAGES (DO NOT WATCH)


Notes:

1. For the Newbies to the Boop Troop:  Robert isn’t a fan of Pineapple on Pizza.  See Reference video “Pineapple on Pizza Diss Track (Official Music Video)(opens in another tab)

2. Blursed catagory is one we’ve never looked at before. #Facts

3. I must be twisted on some level because I liked the Pinocchio clip.

4. The Blursed chin reminds me of the ‘no beard app’ people are doing now.

5. Looks like Robert is taking the ‘L’ (from last video comment)

6. Head collection



CLICK 2 ENLARGE


Comments

  1. Mr. Krabs and fidget spinner are my favorites. I'm not familiar with Pokémon things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fidget Spinner Spot. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020