THE FUNNIEST VIDEOS UNDER 30 SECONDS (YouTube Haiku)


Notes:

1. LOL - @ 44 seconds in I legit thought Robert inserted himself in the clip.



2. When I was in the Girl Scouts I was told the reason I was choking on the smoke that came into my space was because “Smoke follows Beauty”.  I now suspect it was because I was down wind of the breeze of the night. LOL

3. OMG!  Did Robert just say chair?  You brought a chair to the “Campfire Experience”?  You’re suppose to be sitting on a log or a blanket on the ground.  Not something comfortable.  Chairs are for outdoor concerts and kitchen tables.

4. Disco Stick:  Come on Robert you can say it or slang it with some culture of “a part of a man’s junk”.

5. Wondering:  Did someone blush during Health/Sex Ed glass?

6. What?  Why didn’t Robert just link the prior video with the junk stabbing one?

7. Applause to Cameron on his dramatic “I was so shook by the video” performance. \(〇_o)/

8. The answer is No.  Harry with his face taped over his eyes did NOT see the video clip.

9. That cat coming out the hanger really surprised me. (⓿_⓿)

10. I go daily.  So should all those reading this.  Subscribe by clicking the link that will open in new tab.---> lolitsrobertidk

11. Perfect combo of Star Wars and Pencil.  I can really hear it.  I even passed it on to Friends so they can LOL too.

12. Gus Johnson (Fellow YouTuber)

13. I have basic extended cable and none of the other fancy crap -- and sometimes the commercials are louder on it too.  I always thought it was to help those who ran for bathroom breaks to hear through the door when the commercials were still running so you can use it as a countdown to get back to the show before it starts again. 

14. LOL - even on mute Robert is still “watching” them - he’s just not “listening” to them.

15. Actually they are both going down as a former President.

16. Huh?  Did someone call all Cringe Boop Troop Members because I never want to miss a meeting. 

17. Oh!  When Robert makes his videos Private does he think WE like it?  Those who know it was once uploaded and now “disappeared”?  How’s it feel Robert? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18.  It was traveling through space music. 🎸🎵

Comments

  1. Asato Ogi (from Rausu, Japan)May 25, 2021 at 12:22 AM

    私の友達があなたのブログを見せてくれて、楽しんでいます。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a certain Girl Scout needs to show Robert how camping is really done and not with chairs. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020