WHAT THE HECK IS FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN'


Notes:

1. I’ve never tried any illegal drugs, however, after watching this video I’m sure someone slipped me something.

2. At first look I thought Robert was flashing back and engaging in some DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) with the pad.

3. “This is going to be harder.” That’s what he said. LOL

4. Sharing:  Someone in the other room asked what Horror movie I was watching.  I said I wasn’t watching a horror movie.  They said “why else would a woman be screaming?” 🤣

5. DARE:  Check out those dance moves.  (with a straight face-without LOL-ing)

6. It’s basically a Simon Game online.

7. Excuse List:

A.  Microphone was in the way

B.  Mute Button

C.  Thinking you need 2 hands to play the game

D.  Can’t play & Dance at the same time

 

8. Robert hasn’t learned that “showing up” the girlfriends Father isn’t a good thing for the future relationship.

9. Please someone tell me if Robert busted those “Dance Break” moves in the da Club back in the day. 💃🕺

10. Let’s Play:  What is wrong with this photo game. 


11. Stealing my options to say “that’s what she said” 😢🙍‍♀️

12. There is a “break down” happening, but not in or referring to the game. LOL

13. Note: 808 has become slang for a “beat” or “track.”

14. LOL Robert throwing gang signs. 🖖👨

15. Wondering:  Was everyone just scammed into watching one of Robert’s workouts over his meditation day? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. Damn with all those grunts and Robert being into the game - I’m wondering if I should offer him a cigarette when it ended. LOL

Comments

  1. Thought you said Medication instead of Meditation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my fav vid but loves these comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020