ODDLY TERRIFYING TIMELAPSE VIDEOS I REGRET WATCHING


Notes:

1. Haven’t seen that sweater since Responding To “Unus Annus” episode back in January 2020.

2. Yea!  Bearrington has survived Robert’s onslaught on cardboard animal cutouts.

3. It’s very rare to have other YouTubers not claims their competition.  It was very kind of them. 🌷

4. Interesting:  Didn’t Robert just have a “Party of One” on March 12th?  (his Birthdate) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Once Robert revealed he didn’t pay his gas bill - 1/2 of the dudes watching said “Pull my Finger and I’ll share some gas with you.

6. Robert wouldn’t be so cold if he wasn’t all muscles and bones with only small layer of body fat.🦴

7. If Robert was truly “cold” wouldn’t he wrapped up in a blanket too?

8. Whoa!  Kermit has entered the video. 🐸

9. What’s happening?  It’s called Science. 🔬👩‍🔬

10. Latest Votes say this 8 year old boy is Robert at age eight and not a stock photo.  

                            Compare for yourself & let us know what you think? 


11. I liked slime when it was dumped on the kids on the TV show “You Can't Do That on Television”.  Ironically its when they say IDK (I don’t know) is when they get slime.

12. Hero Kermit being a shield to help protect Robert.  LOL

13. Or Robert is willing to sacrifice Kermit to protect himself.  LOL

14. MANGO FUNNY - let your mind go another way. 😏



15. What is up with the @ 11:40 serial killer face?

16. LOL - Kermit doing the sign off as Robert didn’t move his mouth/lips.

17. Wondering:  @ 14:39 - what is Kermit doing to Robert?

18. OMG!  No snaps?  No double pointing?  Is Robert trying something new with the Peace signs? (⓿_⓿)

Comments

  1. I am so HAPPY that I subscribed to get these blog alerts. I knew it was going to be late for it to show up but now I understand why. Holy SHIT MY LADY.

    Adding the mango thing was / well lets just say I laughed so hard I woke up my boyfriend who was snoring away next to me. You never fail to surprise me with a new element in these funny comments.

    KEEP EM COMING!
    Proud to help promote this blog even after you told me I didn't need too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SRY 4 the cussing. Let me know if U want me to repost. :P

      Delete
  2. ROTFLMAO! PLEASE tell me Rob is reading these too. Your comedic styles seem to balance each other out. Can't wait for future blog pages. First I'm going back to the start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020