I AM A WIMP #004 - Thalassophobia (Fear Of The Ocean)


Notes:

1. From the opening clips - I knew this was going to be a Good video.

2. Confession:  Haven’t been sleeping on a regular schedule for a while, but after watching this video - I will be dreaming of Robert in of entire appearance of this video.

3. Sadly Robert will have enjoy the boat ride by himself because I get seasick.⛵🌊🤒🤮

4. Skeleton Alert!

5. Now we know when Robert is really scared he huddles up on his chair.  You’d think he’d want his feet on the floor to be ready to run, but then again hitting the pause button will just as effective.

6. Robert is doing is own therapy to overcome one of his fears.👍

7. Death by Jellyfish would be a unique obituary.

8. Now I want to know Robert’s opinion on the movie Titanic - if he sat through the entire thing when (SPOILERS) - sunk.

9. I thought the porthole fear is it cracking or leaking while the ocean is on the outside of it

10. To answer your question in your brain - no he didn’t use it for his thumbnail.

11. Starting new list:

📍 Places Robert will never visit:

1.  Grand Turk

 

12. Better question:  Why didn’t Robert bring Skarkus into this video?



13. Watching the movie Jaws in the crowd and have some Prankster with a remote control shark just below the surface hitting random people’s butts and legs to start a panic. #idea 

14. Yes.  More of Robert freaking out. Do for any Subject that freaks him out.👍

Comments

  1. I like how you remember Sharkus or any of his older stuff to connect to current stuff. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the collection of photographs you took from this video on the private Facebook group and your right. There was not one that wasn't hot looking. I will def be hugging my pillow after seeing all of them. I'm glad I joined. You have tons of nice ones there too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020