ANIMALS BEING DUMB FOR 16 MINUTES STRAIGHT


Notes:

1. Damn Linus - you have a powerful kick - kick Robert back when his back is turned. 🦘

2. Wondering:  Robert says its a “little girls hat” and I’m wondering who is the little girl he swiped it from?

3. Maybe it’s a normal sized hat and Robert just has a big head?

4. Wicked looking rattail Robert is sporting.  Is he trying to blend in for Rocco & Nobu?

5. Talk about bad hairdo’s. LOL

6. Disney connection MickeyElse & Stitch (on his shirt)

7. Maybe he’s just calling everyone in for dinner (or to get his dinner) with the wind chimes.

8. Sad:  Is the pain still so great (nearly 5 years later) that Robert can’t call Marlee’s name by her name?  (or is it another dog he’s talking about?)

9. What people don’t know:  Animals have “Cute Powers” when they want to get out of trouble.

10. 📍 Suggestion:  A change out hats per breakaways video.

11. The only problems with Husky puppies is they don’t stay puppies forever.

12. Robert’s current list of animals he wants to get:

A.  Rabbit

B.  Jellyfish 

C.  Black Shiba Dog

D.  Bird (Parrot or Crow)

 

Should we add Husky Puppy? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

13.  Once I gotten this information - I shared on Twitter/Facebook and signed up for TikTok.  The one APP that I never wanted - is now on my phone because I’m a member of the Boop Troop.

14. It will be fun just to see if he posts "everyday" OR will we see if these words come out of his mouth within the year:  "Hey guys today's video is going to be a little bit late." (from the Roast video)

15. 📍 Suggestion:  Robert roll “the boys” cage into the room with him for a full video.

16. I guess this means I’m Hot because my cat always cuddles up to me for the body heat. 👩🐱 LOL

17. Anyone else hearing “wait stop running....come back...teach me how to fly” from the penguin to the bird? 🐧

18. At 15:13 when I made clips to post for Facebook group I snap this one and compared it to someone famous. 



Comments

  1. If you ever post a photo of yourself the dudes would say you are hot and chicks say cute < cause they would be jealous > . hehe

    How can you remember things like his dog after all these years? Facts: You're Old School Fan of Roberts. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnnMarie (the owner of the Blog)March 26, 2021 at 2:15 AM

      ROTFLMAO - Everyone in chat that night saw a photo of me (and I know your just being a Kind Friend) - I willing to accept “Her Beauty come from Within” for a reason.

      Delete
  2. Love to see the rats play in the back while Rob reacts to a video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnnMarie (the owner of the Blog)March 26, 2021 at 1:44 AM

      I'd like to name the video "Try not to get Distracted" if he's able to bring the cage into the room behind him. Robert would try not to be distracted what they are doing behind him. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020