YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!! (People Who Failed Simple Tasks)


Notes:

 

⚠ WARNING:  If you ever wonder what it looks like when you combine the effects of ADHD & Extreme Anxiety - this video is a prime example of it.

 



It’s like I’m watching a 16 minute movie trailer where everything is just patches of action where Robert points out all the errors at a fast pace.

 

Is he’s overburdened and can’t take the time to enjoy the video? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


I rather have Robert posting his videos not as often as he is doing now if it means we get Quality over Quantity.

 

Is he cranking them out because he needs current videos to be flooding the internet to help get him to a Million subscribers before 2021 is out? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

Even though I'm Loyal to still give a Thumbs Up - the only thing I enjoyed was trimming this clip and using it for my Story on Facebook.

 

Press Play 
(unmute)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

📍 Advice:  Robert has more clothes than just the White T-Shirts or Onesie Costumes.

 

📍 Advice:  Robert doesn’t have to rush though a video just to get it over with to post.

 

📍 Advice:  The Family (The Boop Troop) will continue to stick by Robert as they have every time he left and came back from “breaks”.  Most are doing our best getting the RobertIDK word out to new Friends.

 

📍 Advice:  Robert doesn’t have to flex/show off his body in each video in some form or another.  He’s Fit and Confident to be so Proud of his body, but we don’t need the reminder of it in every video.

 

📍 Advice:  Robert can’t Preach about Mental Health and Self-Care and not take his own advice.

 

MOOD:  



Comments

  1. WOW! I was at first surprised when you wrote this blog out. Then I was Happy that you did. Not many of my Friends would ever tell it like it is to my face. These are why I make sure I subscribed here to see these when you post them. And Honored to send notices out about this blog to twitter in the hope Robertidk sees not only funny comments but honest feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really hope Robert reads this page. I thought I was the only one who felt the video was odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For these 'sometimes serious' blogs too is why I subscribed to your Blog. You seem to write not only on behalf of the Boop Troop but like telling Rob just like it is when it comes to his videos. He might not be on Twitter much however he should be reading all this blog of yours.

    I see only Support and not malice in your writings. Those who come here should too if they are a True RobertIdk fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did he go off his meds during this video? >﹏<
    Is he on meds?
    Should he be on meds after that video?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020