Weird Infomercials That Should NOT Exist


Notes:

1. You know its serious when Robert is wearing a tie clip.

2. I’m all in when purchasing the Great Content & LIKE Button.  Where do I sign up?  Oh wait - was I suppose to wait for the pitch? 🤔

3. Recap:  Cameron is an Editor that sometimes Helps Robert with the videos.

4. Note:  Where is that ladies left hand? 😲

5. Definition:  A toxin is a harmful substance produced within living cells or organisms; synthetic toxicants created by artificial processes are thus excluded. The term was first used by organic chemist Ludwig Brieger, derived from the word toxic.

6. Is Robert using his Father’s tie? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. 📍 Suggestion:  Robert purchases the items in this video and do his own review.

8. Flashback:  Remember the photo we saw Robert when his nose was bleeding and him trying to pinch his nose while holding a towel trying to stop it? 2018?

9. One of his “special places” is that guys butt.  LOL

10. Flashback #2: YouTube Edition)- Jacksepticeye - https://youtu.be/MR2-QYzCigI?t=258 reviewing the product & he bought it and showing it off in this video https://youtu.be/HJ--lnFYxvs?t=867

11. 📍 Why is Robert picking up the Scam calls?  It is for a new video? #Idea

12. Seen it in the movie Labyrinth - don’t need one for myself to ruin the illusion.

13. What makes a hot dog more than just a hot dog?  Condiments!  LOL

14. My Mom always said I wasn’t suppose to “play with my food”.

15. Now THIS I believe Robert was your actual nickname in High School. LOL 



16. It’s the one thing we didn’t need to know:  Robert’s toilet paper usage.

Comments

  1. I LOVE the movie Labyrinth. That takes me back when you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020