I AM A WIMP #003 - Terrifying 90s Commercials


Notes:

1. Wondering:  What is Dr. Robert’s specialty? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Is the mask the item for those who couldn’t afford Botox?

3. Cigarettes were unhealthy - like Vaping is today, but people are still doing both dispute the warnings.

4. Was this mask the model for the Cyberman from Dr. Who?

5. “I want to tell you something.” - where is Robert’s head where he’s hearing kill?

6. Baby secret:  “I know Daddy is really Santa.”

7. I was Loving those Bubble Tape commercials. #Facts

8. I am a Hot Pocket Lover for Life (still today - but only cause its microwavable and under 1 minute per pocket so no waiting time)

9. Hot Pocket - catchy tune. 🎵

10. She didn’t have to “do” anything.  They come 2 in a box Robert.  Now they come in 12 packs.

11. Wait-A-Minute:  Why is Robert just glossing over the “something bad happen in my life” without sharing?

12. Why is Robert’s left eye all red like he gotten a eye lash caught it in again?

13. Back from where?  Hospital?  Jail?  Dentist?

14. What Bad Happened?

        A. One of the rats passed away?

        B. One of the rats gotten injured?

        C. Robert had passed out and didn’t recover for days later?

        D. Robert had a break-in and was held by the burglars until they ransacked his apartment/house until they found the stash of cash?

        E. Robert had gotten a bad mouth burn after eating a hot pocket?

        F. Robert had a bout with diarrhea?

        G. OTHER

15. The only semi-good news is he laughed about his pain OR covered up his pain with some laughter.

16. A large majority of the recordings were rap songs, while others were jokes, weird sounds, and party locations. (source:  Google)

17. OMG!  I have Miss Piggy & Fozzy Bear - maybe you could join in a three way call with our “Friends” (LOL)

18. #Facts:  I owned Mario Paint.  Lasted 2 months before I gotten bored.

19. @12:48 - WTF was that voice?  Frog in his throat?

20. Kinder Joy Chocolate Candy Easter Egg With Toy Inside, 0.7 oz 1 dollar and 48 cents$1.48 - PASS

21. I think the surprise is that Humpty was drunk while sitting on that wall and/or committed suicide afterwards.

22. Babydoll that laughs - killer knife not included.

23. Observation: Baby potty didn’t wipe. (or did they have a toilet paper shortage back then? LOL)

24. Psychologists say crying is therapeutic. 😢

25. LOL - Robert think the crying line is the first fetish phone line for those into the kink of being crying.

26. Robert has too many messages he is forgetting to get it on his phone.

27. Why didn’t he just call one of his Friends for a favor to say - “I’m doing a video and I need to fake cry to you.  You down?”  LOL

28. Question from Fozzie Bear:  We doing this 3some or what?  I always love eating bacon, but I can really go for some frog legs too.  Wocka wocka wocka !





Comments

  1. It would be funny if you and Robert and the Muppets were on a zoom call together for a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i remember you also have a baby Grimace, Piggy and Fozzie Bear. "Going Live with Muppets" from the chat night skit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you tweet him he'd tell YOU #11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Blog Owner here: I mentioned how everyone passed over that comment without saying anything IN comments. I think I'm Shadow Banned (able to see my comment, but others aren't?) so I'm not sure who can see it under there.

      I'm also 50/50 if I want to bring it to Twitter - mainly cause he's not responding there as often (reading, but not commenting) and it might be personal or painful to explain what he meant.
      ~~~ AnnMarie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020