ZOOM MEETINGS GONE WRONG


Notes:

1. Wondering when he says “you know what it is” does he mean the liquid in the glass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2.  I believe its called a Trapper Hat. (hat with flaps)

3.  Maybe Robert can ask for that hat for next Christmas?

4.  Or if Robert ever release a P.O. Box - it no doubt several would purchase one (and other items) to send to him.

5.  Hello Barrington!  Or Bearrington!

6.  Likely if Robert placed up a green screen of a Winter scene on it and lose the Chimp from the shot - it would be slightly more Canadian photograph.

7.  Compare Canada to United States.  Who needs the extra Love & Support?

8.  I bet at first he thought - my wife is saying something to me - I better find out what she wants now and rushed out.

9.  At least he didn’t wear undies with animal faces on the front.

10.  Note:  Someone fixed Big Chungus flag upright for this video.👍 

11.  If the guy did any damage to himself he can always use the scooter in the background to get around.

12.  Wonder if you just want to watch a zoom class - you can’t stay in.  You might learn something new while stuck inside.  Is it all about the money?

13.  I’m wondering if Grandma is faking not knowing him - just to screw with him for not calling for often. LOL

14.  OMG!  Did Robert think Dementia & Alzheimer’s wasn’t a “real thing” at one point in his life? (⓿_⓿)

15.  I can verify Dementia & Alzheimer’s is real and a F-ed up disease to witness and care for a person who has it first hand. 💔😢

16.  Robert is very big on Health.  I don’t know if we’d mesh because I like to eat foods that aren’t always Healthy.

17.  Maybe her Boss should have done a little preparedness on how to work the potato photos.

18.  The fact that Jenna’s husband couldn’t watch the kids for this call is the real issue.

19.  I like how the teacher didn’t know how to kick her out, but none of the other students offered to tell her how either. LOL

20.  What you didn’t know:  As Robert gushed over parrots - Rocco & Nobu were crying in the backroom. 

21.  Remember when college had real quality classes? ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

22.  I believe Professor Mr. IDK (Chungus Inspector) would cuss the first day and then chill out for the rest of the semester.

23.  What was that tongue swirl at 7:11 all about?

24.  📍 Maybe Robert should try one of these “I didn’t know my video was on” video goof.  Or parody song about being caught on zoom. #idea

25.  Name the class that is so important that you take your device into the bathroom with you.  None.

26.  I wonder if closed captioning posts “fart noise” in the translation. (●ˇ∀ˇ●)

27.  Robert is doing a “Boob Check”.

28.  At 11:21 we see Robert finally gotten some time alone to shave/wax off his quarantine chest hair.  (to see the chest hair find video from November 17, 2020)

29.  Maybe the reason for the flip the shirt up was to flex or show off their bodies?

30.  📍 Future Video Idea:  Robert confronts his School Bullies by asking them why they were his bully and then make Peace.

Comments

  1. Maybe his good food habits and your bad food habits could balance each other out??

    I had to play that tongue thing like 20 times before I stopped. Thanks for catching it.

    My boyfriend has one of those elephant undies. Its funny only twice.

    Your suggesting his set up screens and zoom funny video and school bully thing makes me think --- why aren't you on RobertIDK's personal team.?

    Robert can flex anytime that sexy little body of his. YUM! Don't tell my boyfriend. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss his parody songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020