REACTING TO 100 DANK MEMES IN 19 MINUTES


Notes:

1. Dumb isn’t the feeling I’m getting.

2. Is one of the Records - how fast Robert can show he’s no longer “One of Us” by wearing a nearly 600 dollar robe?

Click 2 Enlarge



3. I prefer the old 2016 quote about a box of chocolate. (w/censor)



4. Damn Linus - for the Love everything - get out of that abusive relationship with Robert.

5. 2021 helped the old man start on his taking down his tree.  That’s still a positive.

6. “I actually did so much work on myself in 2020 - Oh my Gosh.” #ThinkDirty

7. The Bee is creating the next level of a fidget spinner.

8. Linus - that’s twice Robert is taking his rage out on you.

9. LOL the Fish Cannon.

10. Trump says “Yeah”

11. Hey “Blue Eyes”

12. Chimp is one step closer to jump on Robert to get revenge for his WWE slam from a previous video.

13. Good Parents who didn’t notice their kid didn’t come home for dinner.

14. Could the fact that Cats are predators of Rats - make Robert’s views askew?

15. No.  It’s not you Robert.  That’s Rapper Flo Rida.

16. Ok - Linus is officially damaged.  Now I’m sad to mad.  I can’t believe Chimp just hung there without helping Linus.

17. It's like looking in a mirror. LOL  Rapper Flo Rida & YouTuber RobertIDK



18. I like how Robert pulled the top of his robe together not taking stalk that @12:01 the lower half is also cracking open slowly.  LOL

19. Is it “Laundry Day” or did Robert just accept some Dare on his own to go “Wear Only A Robe For An Entire Video”?

20. 📍 Suggestion:  Replace your “Friends” that are taking on violence and just bring in a real punching bag.

Comments

  1. I saw when you posted that video on FB under STORIES and cried laughing. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya Mander from IndiaJanuary 28, 2021 at 11:38 PM

    जब मैं आपका ब्लॉग मिला तो मैं इंटरनेट पर सर्फिंग कर रहा था। बहुत मनोरंजक है। धन्यवाद।

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to know what it says above so I googled it.

      " I was surfing the internet when I found your blog. Is very entertaining. Thank you."

      Delete
  3. So you think he was naked under that robe? If your not thinking it. I certain am. LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020