THE FUNNIEST PHOTOSHOP FAILS OF ALL TIME


Notes:

1.  Most bad hair days for me is just caused by stress. 

2.  Or distract them with a former employer merch like a hat.

3.  Not shocked:  The name Robert said “he liked” got chosen.

4.  Facts:  With a Virtual Private Network in play you could have voted more than once on the poll.

5.  Fact #2 - The name I Hoped for gotten badly beaten in the poll (IDKers) even with several Friends joining the fight.

6.  Fact #3 - I’ll roll with the punches as I always do - and accept whatever name given to stay in this Community.

7.  Even after doing my “Reason’s Why” blog page --> ( Promo to keep IDKers ) we still lost. 😢

8.  So another Voting process that I had to suffer through and came out a loser.

9.  Troop part will help me remember my old Girl Scout days.  I moved up the ranks and qualify as Scout leader. (small brag)

10.  Not looking forward to explain at conventions/within chat groups that I am not part of the Betty Boop Fan Club.

11.  Wondering:  Will the Fandom handshake be instead “finger to the nose while saying Boop”?

12.  If you need samples of real life people Booping (Overwatch Edition)  ---> https://youtu.be/gzdze1s7gk8

13.  Not really Ring Tone material, but at least there is a intro - unlike Mini-Monday’s. (HINT HINT)

14.  Asking:  “Honey did you shrink the kids again?” Answer:  “Yes cause they are Home all the time and I’m getting tired of chasing after them.”

15.  Looks like a Romance Novel cover as she looks upon her future in another country.

16.  Wondering:  Was the “tall mom” really need to be in heels?  Also if she was a mom she likely wouldn’t be in heels all together.

17.  Is Robert reviewing photos or instant carnival fun mirrors?

18.  For those who didn’t pause - the phantom hand is on Robert left upper arm. (right if you look at screen)

Comments

  1. I know you made a good effort on making sense about keep using the IDKers name and I'm so sorry it was changed. But I <3 your Spirit where your willing to make the change for the sake of Robert's success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful cause numnber 4 sounded like a confession. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

2022 = New Year & Changes

THE BEST ROBERTIDK MOMENTS OF 2020