Crazy Moments That Were Filmed INSANELY Well


Notes:
1. Betcha Robert regrets using the “Jesus look” a week ago for the Humanity video when he could have linked it with the tunes in this one.

2. Guess someone was telling the truth when they claimed to like the --> Blue Color Grade In the 2017 REACTING TO A DISS TRACK video.

3. Truth: Not sure if I trust a non-shaking camera that’s not on a tripod. It’s almost too perfect to enjoy.

4. Really? Am I supposed to be the one to bring up the camera can be operated by chicks too? Why does the struggle foe equality continue for Women? #badReddit LOL

5. 🎤👨 “And coming to the stage at the Laugh Factory it’s RobertIDK.”

6. Is it wrong to admit I did laugh at the joke? 🤪

7. Sorry I will have to Holy Heckle Robert on the 2nd joke.

8. Guess Robert isn’t one of the edgier comics - as the follow up joke of “so spicy” might have been…oh wait I removed mine because its too raunchy for this comment section. 🤦‍♀️

9. Looks like Mission: Impossible 7 will look just a kewl as the other ones. ✈👨🎥

10. 📍 Not even if a #IDKer put it up as ‘I Dare you to jump from a plane with a camera strapped to your helmet’ ?

11. Electric bill in L.A. - most of the bill is paid by the Sun. 🌞

12. The electric bill might not be high, but whoever made that shirt might have been. (just the sleeves parts - I like the Catronaut)
13. FACTS: Tompkins Name Meaning: English: patronymic from a pet form of the personal name Thomas.

14. 👍 Note: Richárd sneaking into the video again. #Baby (9:20)

15. 📍 Dare #2 - Create a RobertIDK intro made with only clay animation/stop motion.

16. In The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift I know Han did enjoy stuffing his face, but I don’t think one of them was cinnamon buns.
17. LMAO - Robert thinks he will have any say over what will be done for his wedding. Don’t worry his wife will remind him when it happens. 💒👰🤵

18. I don’t need a “selling point” when I was SOLD on Robert a long time ago. 💗👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY GIRLFRIEND TRIES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH TIKTOKS

I AM A WIMP #001 - Reacting To Oddly Terrifying Things

2022 = New Year & Changes